The installation and assembly of electrical equipment may only be performed by an authorized and skilled
The modules must not be used in any relation with equipment that supports, directly or indirectly, human
healt or life or with applications thet can result in danger for people, animals or real value.
• The device is desinged for assembly on smooth walls or mounting plates.
• For connectingn the device, the process lines must be unpressurized.
• The device has to secured against pressure surges by appropriate measures.
• Note the suitability of the device for the medium to be measured.
• The device is designed for pipe mounting
• Note the maximum pressures
• To avoid the occurrence of interfering dead times, the pressure sensing leads shall be as small as
possible and shall be layed witho0ut any sharp bends.
• With pulsating pressures on the system, function interferences of the device can be caused. As a
protection , the installation of attenuaing element in the pressurized connection line is
The devices are constructed for the operation of protective low voltage (SELV). For the electrical connection,
the technical data of the corresponding device are valid.
Sensing devices with transducer should in principle be operated in the middle of the measuring range to
avoid deviation at the measuring end points. the ambient temperature of the transducer electronics should
be kept constant.
A prerequisite for the operation I a proper installation of all elecrical supply, control and sensing leads as
well as the pressurized connection line.
Before installing the device, the leak tightness of the pressurized connection lines must be inspected.
+: Higher pressure
-: Lower pessure
0 ÷ 10 V type
4 ÷ 20 mA Type